Dear St. Vincent Hospital Credit Union member: We are pleased to announce that by a majority vote on 06/30/2021, St. Vincent Hospital Credit Union members approved the proposed merger with Central One Federal Credit Union of Shrewsbury, MA. Subject to final regulatory approval, this strategic partnership becomes effective on 07/13/2021, taking St. Vincent Hospital CU in an exciting new direction. Our existing St. Vincent Hospital CU staff look forward to continuing to serve your banking needs from the branch within the hospital.
Benefits for SVHCU Members:
- Convenient local branches that offer expanded hours including Saturday’s.
- Highly rated online and mobile banking technology.
- Get rewarded with a Premium checking account that offers you cash back on debit card purchases, discounts on consumer loans, and more.
- Great rates on a full array of lending product such as auto loans, personal loans, mortgages, home equity loans & lines of credit, overdraft protect, credit cards and much more.
- Financial wellness resources, including online financial budgeting and educational tools and webinars.
- Business members can choose from checking accounts, lending products, business credit cards and more.
About Central One Federal Credit Union
As a full-service credit union, Central One offers all the consumer and business products as well as technology innovations you would expect from a larger financial institution — but with local decision making and a focus on improving our members’ lives. Their top priority is to provide you World Class Service with great rates on all your financial products.
To stay up to date with the combined credit union merger information, please visit the Central One FCU website at https://www.centralfcu.com