At a recent meeting of the Board of Directors, it was determined that due to the current economic conditions, the continuous cost of technology and our expectations on the impact these will have on the Credit Union, that it would be in the best interest of the membership to seek a merger partner to help to continue to provide and improve the level of products and services the membership deserves.
After an extensive review of potential merger partners, it was determined that the best fit for the membership would be to partner with Central One Federal Credit Union.
Below are additional details about the merger process and Central One. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Benefits for SVFCU Members:
- Convenient local branches that offer expanded hours including Saturday’s.
- Highly rated online and mobile banking technology.
- Get rewarded with a Premium checking account that offers you cash back on debit card purchases, discounts on consumer loans, and more.
- Great rates on a full array of lending product such as auto loans, personal loans, mortgages, home equity loans & lines of credit, overdraft protect, credit cards and much more.
- Financial wellness resources, including online financial budgeting and educational tools and webinars.
- Business members can choose from checking accounts, lending products, business credit cards and more.
About Central One Federal Credit Union
As a full-service credit union, Central One offers all the consumer and business products as well as technology innovations you would expect from a larger financial institution — but with local decision making and a focus on improving our members’ lives. Their top priority is to provide you World Class Service with great rates on all your financial products.
We encourage you to visit their website https://www.centralfcu.com to learn more about what they have to offer.
Special Meeting Information:
Date: June 30, 2021, at 5:00pm
Credit Union location: St. Vincent Hospital Credit Union, 123 Summer Street, Suite 510, Worcester, MA 01608.
Ways to Vote:
- Drop off your ballot at the credit union by June 29, 2021
- Mail in your ballot to be received by June 29, 2021.
- Attend the Special Meeting